Client & Designer Resources
Fiber-Seal of Charlotte is one of over 50 locally owned Fiber-Seal offices in the US and Canada. Being part of the Fiber-Seal network allows us to share research, cleaning/spotting expertise, information on the newest fabrics and carpeting, and other knowledge that benefits our clients every day, in every service we provide.
Fiber-Seal Systems, the Fiber-Seal corporate office located in Dallas, TX, houses many shared resources to assist clients and designers. Click on the links below to take you to the Client Resources and Designers' Corner on the Fiber-Seal Systems website to learn more.
Client Resources on Fiber-Seal Systems Website contains:
- Maintenance and spotting tips
- The Thread - A newsletter with helpful information on caring for the soft surfaces in your home.
- Ask Tim (Fiber-Seal's resident technical expert) - Submit fiber care questions to our expert.
Designers' Corner on Fiber-Seal Systems Website contains:
- Information on how we partner with designers to create satisfied clients by teaching them how to care for their beautiful new interiors.
- Reference materials to help designers stay current on the newest care trends in fibers, fabrics, carpeting, and rugs.
You can also contact us at 704.665.7260 or Charlotte@FiberSeal.com to learn how Fiber-Seal of Charlotte can help with your Residential and Commercial soft surface treatment and care needs or complete our complimentary online Assessment Form.